I still have the scars from first trip to Disneyland. Only those that have been there, seen it first hand, experienced it in the flesh can understand the trauma. These are not physical scars, but the pain can still be seen on my face. Its the anguish caused buy having the song its a 'Its a small world after all' on a continuous loop in my head wich has unfortunately caused irreversible damage. People still today question why i bombard my ears to Swedish deathmetal. It is the only thing I have found that can sooth the pain.

Music, the Internet and disease. There is nothing else that proves conclusively that it is a small world after all. The current out break of swine flu has only the latest example of how all corners of the world are connected.

Playingforchange.com with the use of music and the Internet (and hopefully with out disease) have proven how small the world can be. Following is one of those touching videos that dont come along often enough.



PS. if you dont beilieve me about disneylan, see how far you get through this





I wouldn't give you the poison with out the cure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment