Travel

In February i have will be away. What I am going to out line in the post is what i want to travel with.

Now my objectives are
- Keep the amount of items down to a bag that I can carry on the plane.
- Keep a log of what worked and what didn't for future travel.

Neither trip is international so items like Passport and power adapters are not necessary.

Things I will try to Pack or wear when traveling
essential
- Ipod (Music Comes first)
- Laptop
- Video Camera
- Way to Charge Electrical items
- Torch
- Micro Towel
- 3 Shirts. 2x T-shirt, 1x more respectable.
- 2 pair of Fast drying underwear
- 1 pair of Shorts
- 1 pair of long pants with un zipper legs (Yes, i have no shame)
- 1 pair of slip on shoes that can get wet
- 1 pair of closed shoes
- 2 pairs of Socks
- Spray Jacket
- something warm
- Tooth Brush and Paste (will take old tube that is almost empty to save some space.
- Soap
- Handy wipes.
- Toilet paper (been caught out a few times.

non essential
- Power board (there is never enough power sockets)
- Retractable travel Ethernet cable
- Security cable lock for bag in hotel.
- Still Camera
- Jumper
something light weight but warm. This trip an item like this will not be needed.
- Plastic Coffee Cup
there is never enough at the hotel
- On-plane earphone adapter

things I like to pack when traveling internationally
- Power adapter
- Luggage Scales
With my last trip to the states i had a problem with baggage weight. Everything was fine when I started but the purpose of the trip was education so very soon i started to build up literature. I quickly went over my weight allowance. I then proceeded in a hurry to remove items from my bag as i did not want to pay the penalty. I ended up removing way to much and through away a lot more than i need which in the end was a waste of money.
- Medication to stop leaks
Pills to make both my arse or my nose from dripping. I have been told that it is better to travel with nose pills that do not have any pseudo-ephedrine, they dont work as well but might save so hassle.

I will add to this list as I think of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment